Monday, September 14, 2009

How I spent my time in Houston

Thanks to SheepShagger for putting up with my nonsense these last couple of days!

He's such a sucker though. Look how I tricked him into doing a service on my bike (can you see why he's a hit with the ladies, though? )





But since he's retarded, I did the more complex stuff myself.






His reward for all of his hard work? I let it him ride it around the block. He took off too soon for me to get his helmet though.



But in reality, I can't bust him too hard. This pic was taken within 5 seconds of getting off the bike after a long, wet ride from Dallas. Yeah!





Cheers, Mate!

2 comments:

  1. Arnado, were you praying or thinking in that shot?  Shagger, you're good man, not an R'tard.  From the lack of horizontal Arno pictures, you saved the man HOURS of planning the service. :)   Oh, yeah, Shagger: you rock, man!  For the SPOT gadget, if nothing else.  It's going to be so much easier narrowing the search grid later on . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that's a funny one Brian!  :-P

    I was thinking I'd be able to keep him out of trouble, but he just can't seem to make it far enough to get started!

    ReplyDelete