Monday, September 21, 2009

While I wait for the sun to come up so I can work on the bike, I thought I'd take some pics of where I'm at (La Posada del Creel).

The main lobby



The computer room



The kitchen, that we have the full run of



Can you see the laptop on the far table? That's where I'm sitting right now



My "garage". When it rains, there's about 3 inches of standing water here. After the humiliation I suffered at the hands of Nate posting my boot pic, I broke out the sandals. What a mistake!



This is one of those posters where you stick your head behind it. I am going to try to remember to stick my lobster-colored, gringo head in there and see if I can pass for a native



My work bench. No work happens when it rains though. We have to run for cover.



Yes, this is common throughout the Mexico that I've seen so far. You get used to seeing a wastebasket full of used shitpaper next to the bog



Nate will do a better job of describing this place, but anybody heading to Copper Canyon on the cheap will definitely want to stay here. It is a most awesome place and the staff (Roger) is a tremendous host.h

No comments:

Post a Comment